FAMILY IS EVERYTHING
For your general good health and for a glowing smile, you need to have healthy gum's and great looking teeth. Vermont South Dental offers Family Dentisrty for the whole family. Toddlers, children, teenagers, adolescents, adults, Veteran’s affairs, and Seniors. We believe Knowledge is everything and hope that within these pages you can become informed and aware of your dental health at the particular time in life that you are at now.
CHILD DENTAL BENEFITS
The Commonwealth Child Dental Benefits Schedule CDBS allows $1000* for basic dental treatment over a two-year period for 2–17 year olds who are eligible if they receive Family Tax Benefit A or other relevant Australian government payments.
When you have an appointment for a child aged between 2 and 17 years, bring your Medicare card along, and with a phone call, we can check your child's eligibility.
If he / she is eligible, after your child has had treatment, we will process the claim for you on the spot so you will receive 100% back from Medicare.
TREATMENT IS BULK BILLED THROUGH MEDICARE
- Eligible children pay $0 – no out of pocket costs
- No waiting list – your child will have the next available appointment
- Dental treatments available
- Dental checkups and professional teeth cleaning – every 6 months
- Fissure sealants and dental fillings
- Dental x-rays
- Root canals
* Child Dental Benefits are not available for Orthodontic or Cosmetic dental work and will not be paid for any services provided in a hospital operating theatre