FAMILY IS EVERYTHING
For your general good health and for a glowing smile, you need to have healthy gum's and great looking teeth. Vermont South Dental offers Family Dentisrty for the whole family. Toddlers, children, teenagers, adolescents, adults, Veteran’s affairs, and Seniors. We believe Knowledge is everything and hope that within these pages you can become informed and aware of your dental health at the particular time in life that you are at now.
The COMMONWEALTH CHILD DENTAL BENEFITS SCHEDULE - also known as CDBS allows $1000* for basic dental treatment over a two-year period .This is for eligible families who receive the Family Tax Benefit A with children between 2–17 years of age.
When you have an appointment for a child aged 2 -17 years old, bring along your Medicare card. With your permission we are able to check online to see if you are eligible. If so, after your child's treatment, we can make a claim on the spot so the appointment will be bulk billed.
TREATMENT IS BULK BILLED THROUGH MEDICARE - IF ELIGIBLE
- Eligible children = no out of pocket costs
- No waiting list – your child will have the next available appointment
- Dental treatments available
- Dental checkups and professional teeth cleaning – every 6 months
- Fissure sealants and dental fillings
- Dental x-rays
- Root canals
- NOTE : Some items are not claimable. ie mouth guards
* Child Dental Benefits are not available for Orthodontic or Cosmetic dental work and will not be paid for any services provided in a hospital operating theatre.